List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] Re: Gentoo Qt Project meeting 2010-02-18
From:       Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2010-02-18 5:38:52

@Qt

Since I won't be at the meeting, I'd like you to know that I will have
plenty of time after Monday, so feel free to forward me any work that nobody
is willing to take care :P
Also, more or less you all know that I am a very bleeding-edge guy so I
guess you know my position in qt:3 removal and qt4 stabilization

@KDE

I can take care of the meeting, but (again) not before Monday. So if noone
takes care of it earlier I'll do it.

Thanks