List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] Gentoo KDE Team meeting has changed date to April 1st
From:       Markos Chandras <hwoarang () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2009-03-31 10:10:52

On Monday 30 March 2009 22:03:50 Momesso Andrea wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 08:02:41PM +0300, Theo Chatzimichos wrote:
> > Hello again,
> >
> > the Gentoo KDE Team's meeting for April has changed date, to April 1st
> > 19:00 UTC (usual place: #gentoo-kde at freenode)
> >
> > This month topics are:
> > - unprefixing misc stuff
> > - moving plasmoids to the tree
> > - kde3 state
> > - moving printing to the tree
> > - upstream responses on packaging snapshots
> > - removing dead members
> > - pykde fixing
> > - handling kdeprefix for base... eselect?
> > - koffice status / what is needed
> > - moving meeting to another date (about 2 weeks before release of
> > upstream so we can talk about what is needed to be done for current
> > release) - stable live status (if the guys working on it shows up ;])
> >
> > If you want something added just reply to this mail :]
> >
> > And usual reminder in the end. The meeting is mandatory for kde team
> > members so you should attend there so we can track what are you on and
> > distribute resources nicely. The HTs should be around too ;]
> >
> > Regards
> > --
> > Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap)
> > Gentoo KDE Team
>
> Hmm... April 1st... hmm...
>
> ---
> TopperH
> http://topperh.blogspot.com
I would like also to discuss the possibility of adding some job positions for
herd testers or new developers on the below page

http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/staffing-needs/

Qt team really needs a couple of dedicated fellows to help us with maintaining
all those qt splited packages.

--
Markos Chandras (hwoarang)
Gentoo Linux Developer