List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] unsubscribe
From:       Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo () fmp ! com>
Date:       2009-02-02 1:58:44

On Mon, 2009-02-02 at 01:39 +0100, Michelangelo Bottura wrote:
> even your directions, still being in the right track, miss the obvious
> caveat: the user has to be warned (for the sake of completeness) that
> he must be particularly wary if he owns a cat - in that case the
> auto-unsub feature might not work and require manual intervention.

That's correct.  It's recommended that a list subscriber unsubscribe
from any cat he or she may own prior to attempting any other unsubscribe
procedure as described by Mr. Holt.  I believe, however, that a
discussion of the process of unsubscribing from a cat is rather
seriously OT for this list.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Everything works    |    Accredited
FMP Computer Services |       if you let it" |      by the