List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] KDE Overlays' Changes
From:       Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-18 12:59:21

Hello

this weekend there have been some significant changes to the KDE Overlays. We
have merged kde-crazy and kde-testing overlays to kde-testing, so the users of
the live KDE ebuilds must remove kde-crazy and add kde-testing. This move has
been decided in the last Gentoo KDE Team's meeting, because of difficulties to
maintainance.
Also the Gentoo QT Team has moved their testing ebuilds (QT 4.5 beta and QT
live ebuilds) to another overlay, which is called qting-edge. This one
contains the QT beta ebuilds, QT live ebuilds (from KDE svn and from NOKIA
git) and some QT-only applications (live and non-live).
For more information and questions, you can find us on IRC (Freenode #gentoo-
kde), on gentoo-desktop mailing list and in our forums thread about kde
overlays.