List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop]  Re: Announcement: Gentoo KDE Team Meeting
From:       Duncan <1i5t5.duncan () cox ! net>
Date:       2008-12-27 1:41:14

Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@gmail.com> posted
200812262254.02420.tampakrap@gmail.com, excerpted below, on  Fri, 26 Dec
2008 22:54:01 +0200:

> Gentoo KDE Team's next meeting is going to be held at 8th January at
> 19:00 UTC in the usual place ;) (#gentoo-kde on freenode). Full list
> with topics are about to come

As a KDE user (still 3.5.10, tho I have the 4.1.x from the tree merged
and hope 4.2 finally has the functionality I need to switch...), I'd just
like to say thanks to you guys for including this list now in your
announcements and discussions.  While as I said I've not done a lot with
KDE4 as it's not yet meeting my needs, I'm following developments, and
it's much easier to follow the Gentoo angle with the activity here on
this list.  And of course it's topical. =:^)

So thanks, it's appreciated. =:^)