List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop]  Re: CD-ROM mounting
From:       Duncan <1i5t5.duncan () cox ! net>
Date:       2008-07-31 23:43:41

Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@fmp.com> posted
1217529348.765.22.camel@vishnu.fmp.com, excerpted below, on  Thu, 31 Jul
2008 13:35:48 -0500:

> So where is this configured?  I have /etc/hal/, which contains hald.conf
> and /etc/conf.d/hald.  Both of these look pretty much like placeholder
> files and don't say anything about how CDs should be mounted.  Where
> does this configuration live?

I'm not sure.  The k3b bug is still open, AFAIK, and it got in beyond my
level.  Last time I burned something I just did the verify manually,
pointing md5sum at the (correct) device and at the ISO and comparing the
two -- they matched so I was happy, and I've not burned anything else in
the couple months or whatever since.