List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] Grub Halfway Installed
From:       Randy Barlow <randy () electronsweatshop ! com>
Date:       2008-05-14 19:37:18

bmicek@speakeasy.net wrote:
> Hi Randy,
> In /boot/grub, do you have a link to menu.lst?
> [root@Zeke ~]# ls -l /boot/grub/menu.lst
> lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 11 2008-03-03 23:55 /boot/grub/menu.lst ->
> ./grub.conf

Curiously, I did not have that link.  I created it using

ln -s grub.conf menu.lst

and it worked!  My question now is why didn't the grub setup scripts
create this link for me?  Thanks for the pointer though, now I'm
cruising on the automatic typeless reboot!

--
Randy Barlow
http://electronsweatshop.com