List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] Gnome Fonts Get Small Sometimes
From:       Randy Barlow <randy () electronsweatshop ! com>
Date:       2008-03-31 11:31:48

Hi Gentooers!  I have had a strange problem for a while, and I figured
I'd write in about it finally.  It's a problem of inconsistency, which,
IMO, is the worst kind of problem.  Every now and then when I start
gnome (via startx), all the fonts are tiny.  Here's a screenshot to show
what I mean:

http://electronsweatshop.com/smallFonts.png

And here's a screenshot to show what I normally see (the small fonts
only happen in something around 1 in 5-10 startx's):

http://electronsweatshop.com/normalFonts.png

Ideas?

--
Randy Barlow