List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] Galeon segfaults when trying to print
From:       Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo () fmp ! com>
Date:       2007-12-19 15:59:56

Galeon, my browser of preference, has taken to segfaulting whenever I
try to open up a printing dialog ("Print" from the File menu).  No other
GUI tool which I regularly use does this, including other browsers.  Is
this something anyone else has experienced, or knows anything about?
I've run revdep-rebuild, and re-emerged galeon.  So far, no help.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "The difference between |     PGP public key
FMP Computer Services |  a duck is that one leg |      available at