List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] David Erdman is out of the office.
From:       david_erdman () eisai ! com
Date:       2007-06-27 20:01:31

I will be out of the office starting  06/27/2007 and will not return until
07/09/2007.

information of Eisai.   If you believe that
it has been sent to you in error, please contact the sender immediately and
delete the message including any attachments,
without copying, using, or distributing any of the information contained
therein. This e-mail message should not be
interpreted to include a digital or electronic signature that can be used
to authenticate an agreement, contract or other
legal document, nor to reflect an intention to be bound to any
legally-binding agreement or contract.