List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] Beta testing VMware Workstation 6
From:       "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <znmeb () cesmail ! net>
Date:       2006-12-23 23:57:27

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I've just started beta testing VMware
Workstation 6 with a Gentoo host. I do *not* plan to upgrade my Windows
5.5 license to 6.0, nor do I plan to renew my current VMTN license. I'm
either going to stay with the free server or buy a new Linux Workstation
6 license when it's released.

http://borasky-research.blogspot.com/