List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] Active?
From:       Philip Webb <purslow () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2006-08-27 12:33:38

060827 Michael Kintzios wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 Philip Webb <purslow@sympatico.ca>  wrote:
>> Somewhat by accident, I tried out Epiphany backed by Seamonkey
>> & have been using it now for the past 10 days with much satisfaction.
>> For a start, it's significantly faster than Firefox.
> How does it compare with Opera? I am mostly using Opera
> because I have found it to be faster and lighter
> than any other browser I have tried.

I haven't tried the latest Opera & the previous one had a font problem,
which needed a style-sheet to solve, so I unmerged it.
All I can say is that it couldn't be noticeably faster then Epiphany.
Why not try Epiphany (with Seamonkey) & judge for yourself ?

SUPPORT     ___________//___,  Philip Webb : purslow@chass.utoronto.ca