List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] ATI fixed?
From:       Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo () fmp ! com>
Date:       2006-08-23 19:10:23

AllanonJL (or anyone who knows), have the problems with at-spi been resolved
yet?  The last I heard from you a patch was in the works but that's been
several weeks and I've not heard from anyone, or gotten email from Gentoo
bugzilla on it.

I've been out of town, and don't have much time to deal with the issue, but
thought I'd check in on it.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Fighting against human |     PGP public key
FMP Computer Services |    creativity is like   |      available at