List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] Kitchensync, Ksync, Multisynk
From:       Carsten Lohrke <carlo () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2005-12-23 15:42:47

On Thursday 22 December 2005 22:51, Benjamin Fritzsche wrote:
> So I'm a bit puzzled about the general architecture of kde synchronisation.
>
> Anyone here who give a brief overview how all these different but similar
> frameworks/apps work together?
> Would be appreciated for general understanding and making the steps I took
> sofar reproducible.

I don't use this stuff, so I can't help either, but what I can tell you is
that it did not evolve as thought and so kde.org decided to give it a second
start for KDE 4 and to create a new Kitchensync, based on OpenSync¹, which
emerged in the meantime. This information doesn't help you now of course. :-/

Carsten

[1] http://www.opensync.org/