List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] New E-mail
From:       Steve B <linuxcodehacker () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-12 8:01:14

All,

  Well the time has come to change my e-mail.  I just can't see paying
for 250MB of storage when I have all this free space at gmail.  I
should have a new gpg keys soon.  rshadow [ at ] linuxquestions.net
will still work for the rest of the year and messages will be
forwarded to my new account.  However I am not going to renew my
subscription.

-- Steve "RShadow" B