List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] Enlightenment icon
From:       Eric Thompson <thompson.eric () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-03-26 23:39:40

There should be information on launchers on the edocs site, but if I
remember correctly any launcher icons should be put in
.e16/apps/engage/launcher or .enlightenment/apps/engage/launcher
depending on if you are using E 16.8 or 16.7.2

You should check out the enlightenment-users mailing list at
enlightenment-users@lists.sourceforge.net.  Subscribing information is
on the E website at www.enlightenment.org

About e_util_eapp_edit not taking png or xpm images, you should check
to make sure that you have the imlib2_loaders up to date, as that is
what the program uses to load the images, and engrave (which is used
to write the images) uses the imlib2_loaders to load the images for
writing.

Have fun

Eric Thompson
thompson.eric@gmail.com