List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] it8212
From:       Chris Wensink <chris.wensink () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-01-28 19:10:04

Hello,

I've been trying to get an it8212 IDE Raid controller card working,
after I upgraded my kernel to 2.6.10.  I've tried applying the
ac-patch, and then there was an entry for IT821* in make menuconfig,
but after compiling it in, there still is no /dev/sda1, like there was
before.

I have searched high and low in the gentoo forums and tried many
things, but I haven't had any success.  Has anyone had any experience
with this, or know what I should do at this point?

Chris