List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] Re: Re: Crazy mouse problems.
From:       James Dio <jim-list () psunit ! com>
Date:       2005-01-11 0:39:20

I use a linksys KVM that swiches between computers with two taps of the
scroll lock button and windows has no issues with this at all, nor does
linux (for the most part, i believe that command line switch for the
kernel did the difference) i love this kvm and it supports all the
resolutions i have attempted :-) but i got it cheap and only supports 2
computers.