List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] Listing all packages that use java
From:       "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss03 () volumehost ! com>
Date:       2004-12-22 22:32:09

On Wednesday 22 December 2004 03:57 am, Ivan Yosifov <ivan@yosifov.net>
wrote:
> I want to obtain a list of all packages that use java (read: need a jdk
> installed).

qpkg -q virtual/jdk (for packages that will work with any jdk)
qpkg -q virtual/jre (for packages that will work with any jre)
qpkg -q dev-java/blackdown-jdk (for packages that require the blackdown
jdk)

The think you get the idea.

If you don't have qpkg installed, I think it's in the gentoolkit package.

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.
bss03@volumehost.com