List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] X freezing?
From:       Mark Knecht <mknecht () controlnet ! com>
Date:       2004-11-01 23:16:18

Don't be the least bit sorry. I'm happy for the attention.

I have found this afternoon that it seems to happen everytime I attempt
to do much in Wine. I'm messing around with creating new user accounts
and putting a game in each account. (Caesar 3 - working. Myst -
problems. Roller Coaster Tycoon - problems. Riven - Installing now) It
seems that I Can reboot after these problems and at that point I can
start and stop X very cleanly. However, do the install stuff in Wine and
I'm left hanging nearly 100% of the time.

Thanks,
Mark