List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] python script that crash xchat
From:       Spoiala Cristian <scristian () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-09-16 21:59:11

I use a script that show in xchat the song from rhythmbox.
I see that with xchatosd I have the same problem.
I atached the script.

I have all the needs: python, gnome-python, bonobo. I tried with
different versions of gtk,glib. I tried with last 3 versions of xchat.

The error is:

(<xchat>:18682): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtktypeutils.c: line 100
(gtk_type_new): assertion `GTK_TYPE_IS_OBJECT (type)' failed
Segmentation fault

What I can  do, so how can I debug the problem ?

Thanks.

["script2-mod.py" (application/octet-stream)]