List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] Re: samba
From:       max4ever <max87 () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-08-27 15:10:24

hi ppl, this is my first post :)
hope i send it to the right place :P

well i seem to have a problem with samba too
the problem is if i download a file let's say bigger than 200mb it stops
at 99.9% or something
for example downloading a 700mb movie stoped when all it needed was
0.9mb to complete
download a 200mb file did the same
i used the sambaconfiguration "plugin" for the kde control to config the
samba.conf file...
anyone had similar experiences?

and i did try to use kget to download the file and then it stops too at
99.9% and if i press resume it start to download from 0% samba no resume
support?
using latest x86 samba3 from the portage...
and also kde 3.2.3