List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] Cardbus unable to map memory
From:       <dmillerson () spymac ! com>
Date:       2004-07-27 6:09:34

I am having trouble getting a realtek 8180 wireless to work , When I insert a
Older card like Xircom all works , but when I insert the 8180 card I get .

unable to map card memory!  memory_cs: Card Services release does not match!

I emerged the masked pcmcia-cs package , and removed it ,tried various settings
in config.opts  redid make modules but I am still getting the error message .

Thanks

Dennis
---- Introducing Spymac MailPro: http://www.spymac.com/mailpro/