List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] 2004.2 and a new profile
From:       Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2 () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2004-07-09 18:19:39

On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 15:44, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
> Could all the developers who are subscribed drop me a quick note by
> email?

Is there a reason why everyone is replying to the list and filling
everyone's inboxes with pointless emails?

Now... on to my topic...

I don't know if any of you have been following the thread on -dev about
my wanting to create a new profile for 2004.2, but if you get a chance,
please do so and comment here (or there) as we are running very low on
time if we are planning on doing this.

One way or another, we are going to switch to xorg-x11 for the release.
I would just prefer we do it via a new profile, rather than change the
existing profile.

--
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering QA Manager/Games Developer

Is your power animal a penguin?