List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] KDE bugreports
From:       Caleb Tennis <caleb () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2004-06-11 16:28:14

There may have been an informal policy from a long time ago where all bug
reports should go to Gentoo first, and the developers would report them
upstream, but at this point we don't have the capacity to handle that.

That said, if it's a Gentoo specific problem, report it here.  if it's a KDE
specific problem, report it there.  If you don't know, error on the side of
caution and report it to Gentoo.  The worst that will happen is that we'll
tell you to report it to the KDE developers.

Caleb