List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] NIS help
From:       adam stokes <ajs () nc ! rr ! com>
Date:       2004-04-20 0:04:11

ypwhich is now fixed.. that ypbindproc_domain error was failing due to
my nsswitch.conf file having wrong attributes, i didn't use the default
passwd: compat but instead used another settings i found reading a
redhat admin book..

would someone be able to eloborated on what the compat stands for?
thanks

--
adam stokes
ajs@nc.rr.com