List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] Deprecating old KDE versions
From:       Caleb Tennis <caleb () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2004-04-15 19:13:25

FYI:

In an attempt to do some much needed cleanup of old programs, I am planning on
removing KDE 3.0.x and it's specificities in the near future.  Support for
KDE 2.x was dropped a long time ago, but some cleanup is still needed to
remove portions of eclasses that still refer to it.  We will continue to
support KDE 3.1 (and newer) for some time.

If you have issue with this please contact me off list.

Regards,
Caleb