List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] date
From:       Sami Samhuri <sami () no-eff-eks ! com>
Date:       2004-04-01 3:25:40

On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 12:09, Amiel Martin wrote:
> when I click on adjust date and time from the gnome clock I get this
> error:
>
> "Failed to locate a program for configuring the date and time. Perhaps
> none is installed?"
>
> I know how to use date, but I would like a GUI, does anybody know what
> program I need to install to get this?
>
> thianks,
> -AMiel

You can use gnome system tools but AFAIK it's not in portage yet. You
have to build it yourself, unless someone has an ebuild lying around.

(If you're curious, all the tools it provides are not compatible with
Gentoo, for example because the sysinit script system is different than
other distros. That's why it is not in Portage.)

Sam