List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] Optimal aRts settings +  XMMS aRts output
From:       Frank Hellmuth <fhellmuth () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2004-01-31 21:38:43

Am Friday 30 January 2004 15:06 schrieb Gard Spreemann:
> (By the way: Is it common to reply to mailing lists like this, saying
> thanks, or the such? I'm sort of new to mailing lists in general...)

Yes, it's polite and people feel thier efforts to answer honoured.

But as you ask, it would be even better, if you'ld cut down the quoted mail to
the neccessary parts, instead of doing "full quotes"... ;)

Anyway, although I didn't answer to your OP and am not a frequently poster on
this list: Welcome to the gentoo mailing lists, it's really nice here!

Regards,
Frank