List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] set language environment
From:       Michael Mao <mmao () telus ! net>
Date:       2003-11-07 4:30:33

When I install a java based program (for example, emerge
sun-one-studio), the program is installed with japanese based fonts in
the menus. Also, when I try to compile java source files, I get error
messages back in Japanese.

I remember setting some environment variables a while back ago to ja_JP.
Now I just want to go back to en_US, can anyone tell me what I should
do?

Thanks.
Michael