List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] [OT] Change "reply-to" to the list
From:       Hall Stevenson <hallstevenson () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2003-11-03 18:59:17

This morning I responded to a poster thinking my message would go to the
list and not direct (sorry, I'm used to gentoo-user). Fine, so I re-send
the message and it goes to gentoo-desktop... Short while later, I've got
(2) messages sent direct to me in reply to my list message. Obviously
others are unaware of this behavior also.

How 'bout changing the list software to generate "Reply-to"s to go to the
list ?? Honestly, I don't see the point otherwise since this is a mailing
list, not private messaging between subscribers.

Regards
Hall