List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] error compiling mozilla 1.5
From:       Spider <spider () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2003-10-26 23:13:50

begin  quote
On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 18:58:11 +0000 (DST)
Simon Mushi <mushis@mail.lafayette.edu> wrote:

> Hey peeps,
>
> I get the following error when I tried to compile the new mozilla 1.5.
> distcc[10483] ERROR: compile on localhost failed
> make[6]: *** [xpt_xdr.o] Error 1
> make[5]: *** [export] Error 2

> is it my fault. I would appreciate any advice or suggestions?

its distcc that complains, disable distcc and try again.

perhaps its something else behind it, but that was the only real error
you showed. (you have to paste a few lines before any error as well)

//Spider

--
begin  .signature
This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!