List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] maybe Gentoo-specific X-server problem
From:       Frank Reich <hoshifr () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-10-05 23:59:06

Bob Miller wrote:

 > I don't have an NVIDIA card, so I'm guessing.  But looking at the
 > documentation, I see this.

 > [1] http://www.kastor.org.ar/dl/nvidia/doc/

Thanks a lot!!
I only searched in XFree-folders to find something about those two
options. Didn't find it of course.

Let's see if it works.

Well, it seems I still have a problem with 1400x1050! But 1600x1200 runs
at 75Hz. I think I'm fine with it. Well, everything's a little small... ;-)

So, THANK YOU for your help. It saved me a lot of trouble.

Regards,
Frank.

PS: Sorry for the personal mail to you, I didn't set the "To:" and all that.