List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] Mozilla Font Replacement
From:       "Ryan" <ryan () vbnet ! net>
Date:       2003-09-15 18:08:03

I just discovered that the source (or at least one of them) of my bad font
problems in Mozilla is a bad "Courier" font that gets used by default. Any
one have any suggestions on how I can force Mozilla to use the "Courier
New" font instead of "Courier"? (my "Courier New" font is 100% better than
"Courier"). Should I just delete "Courier" off my system (would rather not
do this)?

Ryan
ryan@vbnet.net