List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] Mozilla Plugins
From:       Stijn Vander Maelen <stijn () sunshine ! rave ! org>
Date:       2003-08-30 17:11:04

On Sat, 2003-08-30 at 18:19, Martyn J. Pearce wrote:
> Following up on these, howabout for Java applets & applications?

in my case mozilla uses : Java(TM) Plug-in Blackdown-1.4.1-01
according to about:plugins . it comes together with the blackdown
distribution, i have the jdk version.i didn't do anything special afaik
to enable it. I have to mention that not all applets work within mozilla
but i don't know how that comes.

regards,
stijn