List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] Permissions problem with games
From:       "Ralph F. De Witt" <ralphdewitt () charter ! net>
Date:       2003-08-13 7:16:41

Hi all:
I just completed a fresh download of Gentoo. I emerged the Americans Army and
bzflag games. But they are only playable in root. I have group users and they
include games and my user name. I also have group games which has my user
name. The games directory is locked and has permissions of drwxr-x--- . Is
there some way of leting users run the games.

Ralph