List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] missing reply-to header
From:       Chris I <chris () cidesign ! ca>
Date:       2003-06-25 6:36:41

This mailing list doesnt seem to add the reply-to header to mail (which
the gentoo-user list, does, for example).

This caused me to send a reply directly to someone rather than to the
list. All other lists I am on I can simply hit "reply" to reply without
breaking threading, rather than poking through the menu for "reply to
group".

Is this on purpose or an oversight?

-Chris I

IOT trap -- core dumped