List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] setting up variables
From:       Simon Mushi <mushis () mail ! lafayette ! edu>
Date:       2003-06-17 23:18:38

Hi,

I was recently trying to emerge unreal tournament.. and half way thru
the process exited and told me that I need to setup a variable called
UT_SETUP_CDROM which points to the location of the unreal data files
(which I already have on a windoze partition)....how do I go about
creating such a variable?

Any help would be appreciated!

Simon
--
Simon Mushi <mushis@lafayette.edu>
Lafayette College (Dept. Electrical & Computer Engr)