List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] Can't open mixer device
From:       Simon Mushi <mushis () mail ! lafayette ! edu>
Date:       2003-06-12 13:20:45

Dear Maba,

Thanks again...modprobeing the pcm-oss and mixer-oss fixed the problem..
man..! I owe you so much for all the helps ... it is sucha
great feeling to have conquered all these obstacles.. nto alone but with
the help of all y'all... gentoo and I are gonna be seeing a whole lot more
of each other... next projects... getting my videum card capture card
online... but I think I will wait a couple of weeks before that.

Anyway, keep on hacking!

Best,

Simon