List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] Aethera
From:       Robert Cole <robert.cole () support4linux ! com>
Date:       2003-04-18 2:23:02

Anyone else ever try Aethera from theKompany.com? I'm having some gentoo
related issues and was wondering if anyone wanted to join me in trying to
figure out what the problems are. They seem minor but I could use another
mind or two involved.

http://www.thekompany.com/projects/aethera/download.php

It's a Email/PIM app for KDE. Would be a great addition to the source tree.

It's suppose to compile from source ok but doesn't under gentoo. I have the
updated source files if you want to give it a shot let me know and I'll email
them to you.

Thanks,
Robert