List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] [OT] Glade problem
From:       Phil Jackson <phil () philscorner ! org>
Date:       2003-01-25 19:45:53

Hi,

Sorry this is off topic. I am having a problem when building
applications that have been produced by Glade, I think it could be a
problem related to Gentoo as the only other people with this problem
are running it too.

After building with Glade and I run the autogen.sh the configure
script completes without errors, the problem occurs when I run make; i
get the following output:

make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/phil/Projects/project1'
Making all in src
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/phil/Projects/project1/src'
Makefile:170: *** missing separator.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/phil/Projects/project1/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/phil/Projects/project1'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Here are my vital stats:

Automake is version 1.5
Autoconf is version 2.54
Glade is version 1.1.3

I will also post this to the forums at Gentoo.org.

Thanks and best regards
Phil Jackson