List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] Evolution, gnomemeeting, etc...
From:       Spider <spider () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2002-11-29 13:19:28

begin  quote
On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 11:05:39 -0200
Thiago dos Santos Alves <thiago@pacta.com.br> wrote:

> My USE variabel is already configured to "-gnome" but this not work!
> :-(

exactly what is it that doesnt work with USE="-gnome" emerge evolution
???
that should only take in the necessary library parts of gnome,  not the
others and it wont give you the full working gnome environment.

//Spider

--
begin  .signature
This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!