List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] kghostview doesn't work 'out of the box'
From:       Daniel Schulze <d.schulze () spoon ! de>
Date:       2002-10-25 8:51:47

Charlie,

AFAICT the gentoo packaging system is kind of real open source style:
Its done by who needs it.

With a look into the ChangeLog of kdegraphics (which kghostview should be part
of), it seems most of the job is done by Mr. Dan Armak. So probably he is the
one to ask...

\Daniel

PS: Sorry for just replying to your personal address and misspelling your
name!