List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] OT: Garrett's Dragonfly
From:       Jozsa Kristof <dyn () ond ! vein ! hu>
Date:       2002-10-14 11:40:10

Absolute offtopic, but do someone has $SUBJECT around or can show me a web
url to that pic?

On the other side, I've found a link on google to a background-art
collection rpm, but the link was broken. Do we have any similar
art-collection packages for gentoo? Would be nice to have such..

dyn

ps. i saw dragonfly at art.gnome.org, featured screenshot :)
--
.Digital.Yearning.for.Networked.Assassination.and.Xenocide