List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] Gnome 2.0.2_rc1 and menu's
From:       Spider <spider () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2002-09-14 17:25:49

begin  quote
On Sat, 14 Sep 2002 13:35:54 +1200
"Dagan McGregor" <ardrigh@gamer.net.nz> wrote:

> ([<> On 13 Sep 2002 Spider did profess: <>])
>
> > The complete rc1 is now in portage, and tagged for
> > ppc,sparc,sparc64,x86. its masked, the usual procedure and all that
> > :)
>
>  Hmm, what's news in 2.0.2_rc1 ? And what's the easiest way to check
> what packages I need to update (if any) ? :)

the gnome-vfs bug is now handled by the ebuild, no more user concern,
disregard previous letter ;)

News:
1) bugfixing
2) Menu editing is now in
-- Nautilus applications:// and there you can go and change, add and
remove menus, directories and launchers for all the heart of it.

the easiest way of updating is:
unmask packages
emerge -u gnome

//Spider

--
begin  .signature
This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!