List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] import filters, etc
From:       Robert Cole <robert () support4linux ! com>
Date:       2002-09-12 11:24:08

I'm cross posting here from mozilla general because I really need to get a
couple of things resolved and it would appear these are topics people there
know about for some reason.

Is there a way to import email filters from outlook express into mozilla
email? I can import email, folders, and addresses but I can't see how to get
filters over.

Odd problem. I'm working with a client that is trying to use mozilla 1.1 for
email over outlook express on windows 2000 systems and I've got it setup here
on a windows 2000 system as well.

Whenever they go to send email they have to enter their password even though
they check the box for password manager and it is listed under tools and
password manager. Why?

Anyone have any ideas?

Robert