List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-desktop] KDE 3.0 going krazy
From:       <manuel () stjohnsprepschool ! org>
Date:       2002-04-23 22:45:03

> Take a look at the .pngs tell me what you think...

I actually saw a behavior like that on KDE 2.1 (or was it 2.2) while
running it off a Thin Client, for what i've seen it looks as if  that is
related to twothings:

the Style of the widgets and the X server.

 try first using another kind of widgets and then try re-configuring your
 X server, if that doesn't work then it must be Gentoo (or maybe KDE3 )specific...

Manuel