List:       gentoo-amd64
Subject:    [gentoo-amd64] Cannot scroll back in rxvt-unicode
From:       Man Shankar <man.ee.gen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-17 4:53:00

Hello,

I have a strange problem, in that i cannot scroll back in
rxvt-unicode(urxvt). I am using

---------------------------------
% emerge -pv rxvt-unicode

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild   R   ] x11-terms/rxvt-unicode-9.05  USE="afterimage iso14755
perl truetype" 0 kB

Total: 1 package (1 reinstall), Size of downloads: 0 kB
---------------------------------

This only happens if i have the following resource set in .Xresources

URxvt*saveLines::       10000

The worst fact is that i can't even use the <shift><pgup> key
combination. And both the mouse wheel as well as the key combination
work fine if i unset that resource.

Is it a configuration issue on my part or does anybody else have this
problem? Any hints are appreciated.
--

Regards,
Man Shankar <man.ee.gen(at)gmail.com>