List:       gentoo-amd64
Subject:    [gentoo-amd64]  Re: Whats using all my disc space?
From:       Duncan <1i5t5.duncan () cox ! net>
Date:       2008-10-18 22:13:37

"Florian D." <flockmock@gmx.at> posted 48FA29B6.3090208@gmx.at, excerpted
below, on  Sat, 18 Oct 2008 20:23:50 +0200:

> funny that nobody mentioned kde-misc/filelight so far. its stable,
> compiles cleanly and integrates in konqueror

I'm guessing the standard konqueror filesize view is sufficient for most
folks using KDE (3.5 anyway, and I'd imagine 4.x has similar), so there's
little reason to go looking for other solutions.  Similarly for those who
know their CLI apps, du works well, so again, little reason to chase
after other solutions.