List:       gentoo-amd64
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-amd64]  Re: emerge --resume question
From:       "Mark Haney" <mhaney () ercbroadband ! org>
Date:       2008-08-14 13:23:42

Mark Haney wrote:

>> Hmm.  New to me! (Obviously.)  =8^)
>>

> Well I'll give it a shot and let you know what happens.  :)

Yep, I could do an 'emerge -f --resume' and have it fetch the files
without trouble, then an 'emerge --resume' gets me right back where I
needed to be with the resume.  Well done, gentoo devs.  That's a
lifesaver.  (Or a Now & Later, or gobstopper....)

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support